The Gardens at 900 are a sensitive renovation and interpretation of the original entry building complex and gardens of Elawa Farm.
Originally designed by architect David Adler in 1917 for A. Watson and Elsa Armour, the property had been abandoned for nearly a decade before being acquired by Craig Bergmann and Paul Klug. Functioning as both private residence and the design offices for our company, the use of buildings and garden areas at 900 respectively regard the history of the site, while also fostering creativity within its existing framework. Formal borders, a shade garden, an orchard, a new swimming pool garden, and a motor court constitute the garden today. A relatively young garden (2010), The Gardens at 900 are an excellent example of how quickly a landscape can be transformed with the strategic placement of plant material and a focused, collaborative vision.